At HOCHTIEF Infrastructure we are involved in the construction of some of Sweden's largest infrastructure projects.
We are now looking for a Claim Manager for one of our projects in the Stockholm area. We offer a job with exciting tasks, competence development and a very good remuneration package. We have an open and professional working environment at our workplaces. Teamwork is one of our keywords. The contractual language is Swedish. You will be part of one of the largest construction companies in the world!
Your tasks are diverse and will include the following:
- Reviewing and preparing claims in close cooperation with the contract manager and project construction managers of the different sections.
- Compilation and monitoring of completed or additional quantities.
- Compilation of all claim-relevant documents.
- Preparation of the cost estimate of claims.
- Keeping the project manager informed of any claims.
- Assistance in invoicing issues
- You have an appropriate education and at least 3 years' experience of contract work / site engineering work in the construction industry, preferably in Sweden. You are familiar e.g. with compiling information directly from the construction site and evaluating daily construction reports.
- Computer skills with experience of working in an MS Windows environment and other parts of the Office package.
- Experience of contract models according to AMA, AB and ABT.
- You speak and read fluent Swedish and good English and enjoy working in an international team.
HOCHTIEF HOCHTIEF is one of the world's largest construction groups globally. We are involved at all stages of construction, bridges, roads, tunnels, ports, railways, airports and facilities, as well as in conventional and renewable energy. We are just over 34,000 employees and had a sales volume of just over EUR 21 billion in 2021.
More information about HOCHTIEF can be found at www.hochtief.com